This FAQ provides answers to basic questions about MMC Invitational golf tournaments. Feel free to contact us for more detailed information.
September 12, 13, 14 – 2019
$500.00 entry fee per player includes:
- Three rounds of golf at Quaaout Lodge
- Golf Cart for three rounds
- 1st tee gifts
- Friday night – Dinner at Quaaout Lodges
- Saturday night – Banquet & Prize Presentation at Quaaout Lodge
- Club storage and range balls for three days
- Special rate when staying at the Quaaout Lodge
- All gratuities (except Pro Shop Staff).
54 Holes medal (stroke) play. Flighted after the second round of play.
Yes, practice rounds are available to any golfer for an extra fee as an option.
To arrange for practice rounds on Wednesday, call ProShop 1-800-663-4303
Wednesday night – registration at Quaaout Lodge.
- Wednesday night, September 19, 2018 – Registration at Quaaout Lodge
- Thursday night, September 20, 2018 – Free night
- Friday night, September 21, 2018 – Dinner at Quaaout Lodge
- Saturday night, September 22, 2018 – Banquet & Prize Presentation at Quaaout Lodge
Yes, Golfer’s are required to wear a collared golf shirt & golf slacks or shorts.
- No jeans or tank tops.
- No metal spikes, soft spikes only.
The Quaaout Lodge is located within walking distance of the golf course & the MMC Invitational makes special arrangements for participants accommodations at the lodge.
Yes, the MMC Invitational will try to accommodate any foursomes requests for round one.
There are up to 16 flights of 8 golfers per flight.